When the two of cups card is drawn it refers to emotional balance, relationships and can also be interpreted as the soul mate card depending on where it falls with other cards in the spread. There is no accident that February is the 2nd month of the year! If your looking for love, falling in love, or working on a loving relationship, this is a good time to set your intentions for what you truly want.
The number 2 is also about choices or decisions that you may need to make in your current situation, using your personal power to achieve all that you want for a successful relationship. If your life path number is a 2 or you are living with a 2 life path, they are indeed the most loving, affectionate, sensitive, intuitive, emotional and peaceful people on the planet! I am fortunate to have fallen in love and married a 2 man and we are equally blessed to have the beautiful energy of a son who is a 2 as well!
Valentines Day is indeed a very commercial holiday, but what better way to express your love to that someone special in your life! It’is the perfect opportunity to tell your significant other how much they mean to you, how grateful you are to have them in your life and give them the gift of unconditional love.
If you want to attract romantic love into your life, I would encourage you to create a vision board, setting your intention to attract the kind of love and person you are looking for. Cut out magazine images or download them from the computer and paste or thumbtack them onto a board where you see it daily. This will help bring you one step closer to the love of your dreams.
Next and most importantly, allow yourself to be vulnerable and open to love. Many of us have old wounds and memories from past relationships that block us from receiving or giving love and this can keep us from getting what we truly desire. Try finding an affirmation you can say everyday to bring love into your life and heart. Louise Hay has written some powerful ones listed below.
Here Are 10 Affirmations To Help You Love Yourself and Bring More Love into Your Life:
- I choose to see clearly with eyes of love. I love what I see.
- Love happens! I release the desperate need for love, and instead, allow it to find me in the perfect time.
- Love is around every corner, and joy fills my entire world.
- Today, I remember that Life loves me and will reward me.
- Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I chose to give love.
- I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
- I am surrounded by love. All is well.
- I am comfortable looking in the mirror and saying, “I love you. I really love you.”
- I draw love and acceptance into my life, and I accept it now.
- Love is all there is!
Valentines Day is for friends and co-workers too. Vishen Lakhani, founder of Mindvalley Academy started love week at his office and is encouraging people and companies to do the same. Take a look at the video to learn more about “Love Week”